Okay So I CANNOT believe how fast our engagement has flown by, but it really has.
We have gotten A LOT done!! So far, my approach to wedding planning has been jumping in for a few days or until I’m about to throw up lol then completely blocking it out of my mind for a few weeks. hahahaha
I wanted to share some of the details and amazing vendors I have signed seals delivered on! Because thats the super fun and exciting part!
- Wedding Invites: I AM BEYONDDDD OBSESSED with how these turned out and the AMAZING company that Paper Culture is! I could cry, they are such an amazing SUSTAINABLE, ecofriendly paper company, with the sweetest message! They PLANT A FREAKING TREE for ever single order that is placed! You also get to dedicate your tree to someone! HOW FREAKING SPECIAL IS THAT!! Matt and I made the tree in his grandmother, who is no longer with us, name. They are on a mission to plant one million trees! Not only is that amazing but the quality of these invites are unmatched from anything I’ve ever come across! I went with the double thickness and its the THICKEST wedding invite I’ve ever seen! (they have a triple thick too) LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!! AND THE ENVELOPE LINERS!!! I WANT TO CRY!! This has been the most special thing we’ve done wedding wise so far! Also I’am working with them and they gave me a discount code to pass along! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!
- Venue: I AM OBSESSED with my venue, funny story, I KNEW I was getting engaged soon, and my soon to be matron of honor was in town. (she lives in DC) so she before I was even engaged, we went and looked at wedding venues together and it was a one and done situation! The Pointe on 30a is in Rosemary Beach FL its beautifulll with heavy greens everywhere, and all white, modern structure. What sold me was the roof top there is a BEAUTIFUL view of rosemary beach and the ocean!!! I can’t stop smiling when I think about it! Its super loungey, with fire pits!! There is a lush green grassy null where will will be having the ceremony, and the roof top I mentioned is for the reception! aaahhhh IM SO EXCITED!! (we are obviously moving the tables!)
- Band: A band was SUPER important to me!! I had one in mind that has been my DREAM band! I’magene They were local but they moved to Nashville because they are AMAZINGGG!! I have been a HUGE fan of them since 2015? I heard them for the first time at Margaritaville in the thick of my promo days, and have called myself a groupie ever since! Go give them a listen, I am beyond PUMPED to have them playing our wedding!!!
- Caterer: Grayton Beach Catering I don’t know how it happened but me and the owner of my catering company Cheri are BEST FRIENDS hahaha just kidding but like for real, we could talk on the phone for hours, we laugh, its like I’ve known her my whole life! I went with them, because they have the whole package! Amazing food, ALL THE RENTALS, I mean everything from the bamboo chairs for the reception to the rugs and floor pillows! Also there food is amazing from what I hear! For food as of now we are doings a charcuterie tables for cocktail hour, and then artisan steak and shrimp tacos with the whole 9 yards, guac, salsa, queso, chips! They are also doing our dessert station with little tarts and a small cake. (We aren’t really cake people and I never end up eating cake at weddings so, its one of things we don’t really care about)
- Flowers: Chrissy Florals aka My dream florist in town is doing my wedding and I can’t stop smiling thinking about it!!! Her style is my exactly flower style!! I don’t even know how to describe it. Other than its not traditional, its flowers you probably haven’t seen or heard of typically, heavy greens, berries?, bulbs aaaahhhh my DREAM! So we are doing those sort of arrangements, and sort of minimal flowers. Check out her Instagram, and the mood board she put together for me for our wedding!!!! AAHHH SO FREAKING DREAMYYY!!
- Dress: Okay So this is something I’m not 100% solid on only because I haven’t tried it on but I have a specific dress in mind from BHLDN that I’m probably going to go with if it all fits and all that, JUST MADE MY APPOINTMENT!!! The closest BHLDN is in Atlanta, so I’m headed there at the end of July!!
- Wedding Party Attire: I have the CUTEST bridesmaid dress for my girls!! (from SHOWMEYOURMUMU) They are going to be in champagne silk! Also I’m thinking for the boys, we will do mauve suits (if I can find them) aaahh Let me know if you know of any places to get them!
- Photographer: My DREAM photographer is Hellomisslovely aka Autumn Berry. I also have happened to know her, since I was like 14! Her photos are whimsical, magical, and EVERYTHINGGG! I’m beyond ecstatic that we snagged her!!
Okay so this is all we have so far! We still need to figure out The honey moon, save the dates, coozies, where we are staying on the wedding night, I’m crossing my fingers for The Pearl, but we will see! After that, we are good to go though!! Let me know if I’m forgetting anything or if I left anything out because I sure I am!!
Okay thanks I love you bye!!!