So I do this blog to give others helpful tips and tricks, and to share beneficial experiences, the ultimate goal is so you guys get something out of it. I don’t want to sit here and talk about myself. With that being said I am STRUGGLING this week, not to gush on, and on, about how I have the best friends ever; but I’m going to do my best, and tell you guys how to do a 30a birthday. (because our weekend was pretty close to perfect!)
First though let me introduce to you the birthday girl/bride to be/best dancer in the world/best friend everrrr Kaitlyn! I KNOW I KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT IS SHE?!?!
okay I’ll get to the tips!
- BIKES! Bring them or rent them how ever you can, but on 30a they are a MUST for a sorta of celebratory event! Not only is everything close enough to bike to (for the most part) But you can stop a long the way for food, and drinks! Or in our case bring the Rośe and take swigs out of the bottle along the way! (which leads me to my next tip!)
- Open Container Law! So I don’t know if you knew this but Seaside and Rosemary beach are both magically considered “Resort Communities” So what does this mean?! BOOZE IS FAR GAME EVERYWHERE! Feel free to walk around with wine beer or even BOTTLES of Rośe!!!!!!!
- Start the day with CHAMPAGNE! Nothing says celebration time like CHAMPAGNE, you know champagne is such a fun word to say. I love the way it rolls off the tongue and fizzles in my stomach. There really isn’t a better way to start the day!!! I mean look at all the fun!!!!
- RESTUARANT HOP! We hooped on bikes and stopped and restaurants along the way got an appetizer and drinks all along the way! It is the way to do it!!!
- DO NOT miss a sunset!!! We accidentally missed it on our first night, so the second night we were bound and determined. We picked up some yummy Rośe at that cute grocery store, and after a short nap, headed over from across the street to watch. This was one of our most favorite times. We laughed sipped and watched a heart stopping pink sky, that matched our Rośe. I’m all smiles just thinking about it!
- DO hit the stores! All the stores have unique offerings, Its so much fun to look. I know shopping can sometimes be a bore or feel like a pause in celebration, but not these guys! The Sundog Book Store is enchanting. Kelley and I were just talking how calming and beautiful all the stores are, especially that book store, it makes time stand still. Also upstairs is Central Square Records and it is so so cool! The Art of Simple is probably one if the best stores everrr!!! They have the CUTEST STUFF!!!! OMG I WANT EVERYTHINGGG!! I’d like to met there buyer because the taste of that human is impeccable!!!!!!!!! Modica Market is also THE WORLDS CUTEST GROCERY STORE!!! You know those stores you could just spend FOREVER in? These are perfect examples! Of all the seaside shops these are my FAV’S! (PERFECT FOR THIS BRIDE!^)
(one of our good friends works at this vineyard!!!!!!)
Now that I have picture OVERLOADED YOU! We are going to move onto Restaurant and Bar MUST DO’S!
- Le Crema!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG CHOCOLATE FONDUUUUUU WITH A PEANUT BUTTER SWIRLLLLL!!!!!! I have DREAMS about this place, and the fondu!! Also the hot sipping chocolate! Seriously this is my favorite place in the world!!! Its in Rosemary Beach and it is a slice of HEAVEN!!!!!
- The Pearl! Also in Rosemary Beach, The Pearl is a BEAUTIFULLLL boutique hotel, with one of my favorite bars ever! They have the cutest outside fire pits and cabanas, also the bar inside is gorgeous as well. The change the cocktail list often and the drinks are always yummy and strong! These are at the inside bar, but trust me outside is to die for!!!
- Fonville Press! So I saw this place spring up last year, and finally got the chance to check it out a few months ago. Not only are the aesthetics superb, but the food and coffee is a 10/10! It was the perfect spot for a final meal and goodbye to a beautiful weekend. Okay so those are my tips for celebrating a 30a birthday! Now I am going to throw in any other cute pic’s I didn’t get the chance to throw in here! One last thing before we part. May we never get too old and boring to try on each others clothes and shoes while we eat macaroni drinking wine and dance at 2AM! Alright I love you!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!